Friday, September 2, 2011

Project this semester

I'm continuing to do my same process as last semester stated in the earlier blog post. A few artist that I'm looking into right now are Robert Smithson, Walker Evans, and Eadweard Muybridge. All these artists are photographers. I'm hoping this weekend to try and find other artists in a different medium that can inspire me or have me look at art in a different way. Right now I am currently working on getting my backgrounds together and made. While using time to take my subjects out of their background. Mrs. Wascak brought up a good idea that I should try a green screen. This way it would take the long process of taking my subjects out and it would be an easy click and delete. Amazon has some alright priced green screens however I think I may look into making my own green screen someway. Time and money seem to be my enemy with my art process. Like most artists that can usually be the biggest battle.
Hope everyone has a good labor day break!

1 comment:

  1. I like the "Mrs. Wascak" reference...I think you are the first the officially call me that!

    ReplyDelete