Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Using imovie

After going through the things you can use Imovie for, I think I want to try and show the whole movement involved with my works. The reason why is because with my work its suspended in a frozen time frame. You see only what I show you and I think it would be great to see the whole process of the movement some of my subjects do. The problem I see myself running into is that I would have to get permission from my subjects to video tape them. I have a feeling that it will be easier for the track athletes to say yes than the gymnastics. I would need to find more about Imovie because I will need to slow down the video since the athlete moves pretty fast. Slowing down the movement you would be able to see the different phases.

1 comment:

  1. slow motion is a pretty easy thing to do in iMovie but you may also want to see if your video camera has a slow motion open so you can apply it directly when you shoot the video - this will be the best quality.

    ReplyDelete