Friday, September 24, 2010

New Direction

I got stuck with the first process I was going through not only with the techniques and then also the reasoning. During the 1st critic I got some good feed back but then there were also a lot of unopened questions that I didn't know how to answer and still now don't know how to answer. So I started thinking of a different way to go and ended up just tossing that project into the trash and start fresh. I'm planning on going back to the religious conflicts idea that I dealt with in my earlier computer art class work. I talked with Jessica and I may stay with that idea or open it up to a different meaning. I have been working on two different images one is further along than the other so I will be uploading that one. I'm going to try and stay away from using a cross because Jessica made the comment about how that's to literal. so after today I will be working on these for a week without thinking which for me will probably be really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment