Friday, August 27, 2010

Second Idea

I'm a huge sports fan and haven't really been able to add that into my work to much because sports are not seen to be a fine art. I believe it is because every sport has a different art form like for example, football when a running back gets the ball from the QB he has to try and get as far as he can while trying to beat out the defense. With every stride he has to sometimes juke pass a defender. This would be a different stroke in terms of art. I found an artist that paints certain athletes and sports, Stephen Holland. I just bought a tablet that I'm still messing around with but I want to do what he does but with a computer and done a little differently. Here is a link to some of his work: http://www.fascinationstart.com/Stephen_Holland_

started messing with the tablet and this is what i have so far still going to work more with even if i don't end up doing this project.
                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment